Update in Paediatric Respiratory Diseases 2020
8 and 9 February 2020
Postgraduate Education Centre,
Prince of Wales Hospital, Shatin, Hong Kong
We are delighted to announce our 7th paediatric respiratory conference, Update in Paediatric Respiratory Diseases 2020. Our first Update started more than 10 years ago and we have received very positive feedback for each subsequent meeting. The field of paediatric respiratory medicine has continued to develop at a very rapid pace. Like previous years, we have assembled a programme to cover important topics ranging from specialised advances in the field such as ciliopathy and techniques in assessing small airway disease to the practicalities of more common conditions such as asthma. We are most honoured to have a panel of world experts joining us to share their valuable and enlightening experiences and insights. We sincerely hope that you will find the weekend productive and rewarding.
Albert Martin Li, Kate Chan, Lawrence Chan and Michelle Yu
Department of Paediatrics
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Ciliopathy – What a Respiratory Clinician Should Know?
- Current Best Practice in the Management of PCD
- Asthma and Fractional Exhaled Nitric Oxide in Children
- What is New in the USA Chronic Cough Guidelines?
- The PBB-bronchiectasis Paradigm
- Banning New and Traditional Tobacco Products to Protect Child Lung Health
- Early Life Determinants of Lung Health
- My Journey in Neonatology – What Was, Is and Will Be?
Prof. Albert Martin Li
Dr. Kate Chan
Dr. Michelle Yu
Dr. Lawrence Chan
Prof. Anne Chang
Professor of Child Health and Head of Child Health Division ,
Menzies School of Health Research (Darwin) and Adjunct Professor,
Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia
Prof. Cecilia Lo
Distinguished Professor and F. Sargent Cheever Chair,
Department of Developmental Biology,
University of Pittsburgh, USA
Dr. Shannon Simpson
Co-head, Children’s Lung Health
Senior Research Fellow, Telethon Kids Institute
Perth Children’s Hospital, Perth, Western Australia